Monday, July 28, 2008

day 1...probably the last time i'll actually count this...

Blog as defined by dictionary.com
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=blog

Main Entry: blog
Part of Speech: n
Definition: an online diary; a personal chronological log of thoughts published on a Web page; also called Weblog, Web log
Example: Typically updated daily, blogs often reflect the personality of the author.
Etymology: shortened form of Weblog
Usage: blog, blogged, blogging v, blogger n


So that's what I'm sorta starting right now. I made a recent decision in life, it was pretty small but massive at the same time. I decided to always be doing something new. Now I realize that to be impossible, so I scaled it down a bit. I'm not trying to do something new every day of my life, would be amazing, but instead I'm trying to do something new each month and if every day has a new adventure then rock on.

Now you might be saying, all 3 of you out there that might someday read this, that sounds simple. And to you, the nay-sayers, I agree. It is simple, it's in fact quite easy, but how many people do it? How "easy" is it to just go with your normal routine and never try for anything else.

So to anyone that reads this I challenge you to do something new each month, and see what happens.

In the next week I'll update in what all I've done new to this point and hopefully keep going with it, because I challenged myself to never stop this and I'm too stubborn to let myself win.

Cheers,
Malcolm.

No comments: